Friday, September 18, 2020

My Teaching Journey in the Greek Public Primary School

It's been a while since the last time I have posted anything on this blog... A lot of changes took place in my life all this time, and one of the most important has been the fact that this year I was hired by the Greek Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs to work as a substitute teacher in primary schools around the area I live in. 

I've been teaching English for 15 years now, but teaching at the Greek Public Primary School is quite a challenge, especially during a pandemic... Having seen the work of some amazing colleagues of mine, I was inspired to keep track of my work, through this blog. Here, I will be posting activities I do with my students, links to pages of educational interest and I'll be sharing my experiences with you. I hope this blog will become a point of reference either for teachers who will be taking this journey for the first time or for experienced ones.

Happy new school year to everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment